Minimally Invasive Robotic Harvesting is a state-of-the-art, proprietary hair transplantation advancement available exclusively with the ARTAS Robotic Procedure. ARTAS Artificial Intelligence™ algorithms are used to identify and select your prime hair for harvesting, while maintaining the appearance of your donor area – all under the control of your physician. These capabilities are available only with the ARTAS® Robotic System. Other hair transplant techniques cannot offer these highly sophisticated technological advancements.
How ARTAS Benefits You
- ARTAS Artificial Intelligence™algorithms are used to identify and select your prime hair for harvesting
- High-Definition Stereoscopic Vision System analyzes, monitors and tracks each hair sixty times per second
- Physician-Assisted Robotic Technology delivers robust grafts; the thousandth graft is the same quality as the first graft. Robots do not get fatigued
- Eliminates the Potential for Human Error associated with harvesting during manual procedures, providing consistent graft quality throughout the procedure
- Precision Robotics provide speed, accuracy and reproducibility
- Fast Recovery so you can get back to work and your daily activities quickly